|BWB3020-D1 (with Deposit Drawer)
|BWB2020 (with ESL20XL Electronic Lock)
||BWB Series - Wide Body Cash Control
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC’S WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option and a pull-out deposit drawer (Model BWB3020D1 only).
- Door: Massive ½" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
INTERIOR LOCKER FEATURES:
Heavy 1/4" steel door, with Chicago high security camlock.
- Large clear door opening:
- 6" H x 12"W (for 20" W safes) or 6" H x 14"W (for 25" W safes).
- Inside Dimensions:
- BWB2020 / BWB3020 / BWB4020:
- BWB2025 / BWB3025 / BWB4025:
- Note: Front Load Depository - inside locker height restricted to 6".
DEPOSIT DRAWER FEATURES
(ONLY MODEL BWB3020D1):
- Large “fish” resistant, pull out drop drawer deposits directly into standard interior locker. Drawer size: 11/8" x 3½” x 7½"
- Heavy duty steel sliding drawer.
FRONT LOAD DEPOSITORY FEATURES:
Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11½" (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
EACH UNIT COMES EQUIPPED WITH AN INTERIOR LOCKER TO ACCOMMODATE DEPOSITS, A LARGE INTERIOR FOR STORAGE OF CASH TRAYS AND A DOOR-MOUNTED, RECESSED COIN RACK.