U.L. Label — Burglary Classification TL-15:
Signifies a combination-locked safe designed to offer a limited degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical hand tools and any combination of these means.
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1" open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous ¼" penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- One hole ¼" or less, to accommodate electrical conductors arranged to have no direct view of the door or locking mechanism.
Successfully resist entry* for a net working time of 15 minutes when attacked with common hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms.
U.L. Label —Burglary
Signifies a combination-locked safe designed to offer a moderate degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical hand tools and any combination of these means.
Same as TL-15
For More Information on AMSEC safe labels and classifications see AMSEC's Guide to Safe Labels Documents:
U.L. Burglary Resistive Safe Classifications
Bank Safe Insurance Classifications
G.S.A. Approved Class 1-2-3-4-5-6 Security Containers for the U.S. Government